Choose the type of device and the OS of the device you want to backup. The following devices and OSes are available:
- Workstations (Desktop/Laptop): Windows and MacOS
- Server: Windows and Linux
- Virtualization Hosts: VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, and Virtuozzo
- Applications (application level backup): Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft Active Directory
After making your selection, you will be prompted to download the corresponding client to install on your device
2. Install the Backup Agent on to the device you want to backup
Sign in to your cloudBackup Account using your cloudBackup credentials.
Provide your Backup Account credentials.
After the installation is complete, you will see an icon similar to the one below on your taskbar.
3. The device will then be able to communicate with the management portal through the internet automatically. Your device must be connected to the internet