Installing cloudBackup agent on a Linux machine
- Log into your server as a root user.
Download and launch the installation package.
The package is downloaded as a binary file. To launch the
.binfile, you need to make it executable:
1. Open the Terminal
2. Navigate to the folder where the installation package is saved
3. Run the command to make the file executable:
chmod 755 filename.bin
4. Run this command to run the file:
- Accept the terms of license agreement.
Sign in to your cloudBackup Account using your Acronis credentials.
Once the cloudBackup agent is installed, the device you selected to backup will display in the backup portal