- Click DNS > Create DNS Zone
2. Fill in your Domain Name
If needed, select Auto populate with existing DNS record to import your existing DNS configuration. Click Submit to confirm.
If you don't have any existing records or wish not to import them, do not select Auto populate with existing DNS record.
4. Example of using Auto populate with existing DNS record. Records were imported automatically.
5. Example of not using Auto populate with existing DNS record. No records were populated.
6. Add your DNS Record.
7. You must change your DNS service provider to the below. You may have to contact your domain name registrar for assistance
Name Server: ns1.cloudhm.cloud
Name Server: ns2.cloudhm.cloud
Name Server: ns3.cloudhm.cloud
Name Server: ns4.cloudhm.cloud
8. After your DNS service provider has been changed to Cloud HM, you may start using our DNS service for free